Policies & Systems in place:
- Consultation Statement Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Fatigue Management Policy
- Quality Policy
- Return to Work Policy
- Smoke Free Workplace Policy
- Training & Development Policy
- Visitor Management Policy Statement
- Work Place Health & Safety Policy
Kenshaw is committed to quality management and safety to ensure the well being, health and safety of our personnel and valued clients. We also believe that impeccable safety is a good indicator of the quality of a business as well as the attitude of its staff. As such, Work, Health, Safety and Environment (WHSE) practices are always considered in our decision-making process, business practices and daily activities.
To achieve this aim, we have established a rigorous quality management system and as a result, in 2013 were given ISO9001 accreditation. In addition to this we have a detailed WHSE system based on industry and best practice requirements.
Committed to a safe workplace as well as continuous improvement:
- Complying with all legal requirements and regulations, standards and codes of practice applicable to our operations
- Applying and continually improving our health & safety management systems
- Identifying, registering, assessing and controlling hazards with a systematic approach
- Developing objectives and programs to achieve them
- Informing, training and maintaining the competencies of our employees
- Providing and maintaining safe systems of work, to ensure workspaces are kept in safe, healthy and tidy conditions
- Consulting and engaging our employees and contractors to promote leadership and teamwork
- Conducting internal and external audits of the operations, policies and safety management systems, and developing corrective actions for any gaps identified
Kenshaw’s management is accountable for the implementation and review of this policy and its commitments. We make safety a core condition of employment and unsafe behaviours are not tolerated.
Safety First to Last, No Compromise – Our Safety Values
These values are core to Kenshaw; they are not negotiable and underpin our daily work life. Everyone at Kenshaw Electrical is committed to adhering to these values for not only themselves and colleagues, but also to any other sub-contractor we may use or anyone that comes onto one of our worksites.
Generator systems design, turn-key sales, installation and all aspects of servicing including emergency breakdown, for prime power and stand-by power needs to regulated Australian Standards.
Comprehensive electric motor turn-key sales, installation and services, stocking a wide range of electric motors starting from 0.18kw up to and including 150kW.
Highly skilled & experienced in critical asset management, emergency breakdown & workshop repair, with over 22 years providing quality focused service.