What We Supply:
- Prime and Standby generators, single and three phase 1kvA through to 5000kvA
- Temporary and emergency generators for long or short term rental hire periods
- Design and supply of canopies and sound attenuation including different levels of sound and storm/ cyclone proofing
- Integration with a generator control system. For example from Hueglitech, Deep Sea, ComApp
- Turn-Key Sales & Customisation
- Site survey audit, design including CAD engineering drawings
- Flexible site installation options including load banks and bulk fuel facilities
- Canopy Repair for your existing facilities
- MDG15 Generator Upgrades to DPI Standards
- Site delivery & installation
- Commissioning and testing
- Fuel Polishing
Generator Sales & Service
Kenshaw is a leading power generation solutions provider and Australian dealer of Cummins generators and Leroy Somer alternators plus many other brands both new and used. Our services include generator systems design, turn-key sales, installation and all aspects of servicing including emergency breakdown, across all industries and market sectors.
Design, Turn-key Sales & Installation
We provide full turn-key solutions to help you meet your prime power and stand-by power needs. Our fully qualified and experienced team have worked in all major industries, providing design, supply, installation and maintenance services, to regulated Australian Standards. We have a thorough knowledge and compliance of MDG15 and work across most major mining sites today. Depending on our clients requirements, we offer customised solutions from standard manufactured units to specifically designed equipment. In addition, we can provide a range of generators for long or short term rental hire periods.
We complement our range of Generators by being able to competitively source and supply products from a wide range of other manufacturers including (but not limited to) Pramac, Kohler, FG Wilson and Jubilee Energy.
Servicing & Emergency Breakdown
In addition to the design and Turn-key sales and installation services, Kenshaw also provides a comprehensive after sales service programme. It is critical that your generators are maintained by qualifuied and experienced staff. Critical power equipment requires critical care and Kenshaw provides you with peace of mind through delivering:
To help you recover from your emergency situation, we can also provide you with a generator loan set and work with you to assess what is required in the future.
Generator systems design, turn-key sales, installation and all aspects of servicing including emergency breakdown, for prime power and stand-by power needs to regulated Australian Standards.
Comprehensive electric motor turn-key sales, installation and services, stocking a wide range of electric motors starting from 0.18kw up to and including 150kW.
Condition Monitoring services including vibration analysis, dynamic balancing, thermal imaging, oil analysis, laser alignment, electric motor testing, ultrasonic testing and customer support.